3/13/2010

Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Dark Blond 15, 1 application, (Pack of 3)

Cheap Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Dark Blond 15, 1 application, (Pack of 3) Review




I'm 44 and started turning gray when I was 25, but it wasn't until a few years ago that it became pretty noticeable and I started using JFM products. It's fast and easy. Some say it permanently stains things, but that's not true. I've overlooked splatters on floor and wall tiles, wood surfaces and countertops before. After sitting for hours, the spots still cleaned up and disappeared. Some spots cleaned up with water, others required a little squirt of cleaner...some wiped right off, others required a little bit of scrubbing.

My hair is naturally medium brown in color. I tried the medium brown and it made my hair look very dark brown. I tried light brown and it's ok for winter use, but still darker than my natural color. This one turns the gray to blonde and doesn't darken the brown much. I like it as it looks very natural. It doesn't last as long as I would like it to. When I use the brown shades, it works for 3-4 weeks. This one normally lasts about 2-3 weeks. It also fades more quickly with exposure to sun and chlorine. I'm sure how often you wash your hair will affect it, too. My hair is about 3/4" to 1" long and I wash it daily, shampooing twice. I use a shampoo from the salon that's supposed to be designed to preserve color.

I normally use the rubber gloves, but don't put vaseline on my skin along the hairline. I used to put vaseline on my skin when I first started using the product. But, I normally tried to use most of the bottle at once, so it got everywhere. Without vaseline, I just had to scrub my skin with soap along the hairline to get the color off. Without gloves, it gets under my fingernails where it stays for a day unless I take the time to wash it out.

I used to treat it as if I had a lot of shampoo in my hair and I scrubbed my head with it. It splattered a lot, so I started using it in the shower. When finished, I could just rinse away all the splatter spots with the shower head. But, I use the product differently now; My hair is short and I only need about half of the bottle. So, I mix about half of it into a seperate bottle and apply it to my hair, then comb it through. I use it in the shower with a mirror to be sure I cover everything. It still splatters a little now and then, but the splatters are normally gone after I shower.

Overall, I like the product, I just wish it lasted longer.




Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Dark Blond 15, 1 application, (Pack of 3) Feature


  • Targets only the gray for a natural look
  • New! True Color Formula
  • Works in 5 easy minutes
  • Ammonia Free Vitamin enriched, Lasts up to six weeks




Just for Men Shampoo-In Hair Color, Dark Blond 15, 1 application, (Pack of 3) Overview


Lasts up to 6 weeks. True color formula. Targets only gray for a natural look. 5 Easy minutes. The world's leader in men's haircolor. Looks Natural: Just for Men targets only the gray hair. Replaces it with subtle tones that match your natural hair color. Easy as Shampooing: No-drip formula works in 5 easy minutes. Rejuvenates Hair: Vitamin-enriched. Leaves hair thicker and fuller-looking. Ammonia-free formula won't damage hair. Lasts Up to Six Weeks: Lasts until the gray grows back. Can't-Miss Color: Just for Men comes in 11 natural-looking shades. So, it's easy to find one that truly matches your natural hair color. Can't decide between two shades? Try the lighter one first. You can always go darker later. 2005 Winner: Men's Health Grooming Awards. Made in USA.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 13, 2010 07:04:32

No comments:

Post a Comment