4/11/2010

Aubrey Organics - Mens Stock Ginseng Biotin Shampoo, 8 fl oz liquid

Cheap Aubrey Organics - Mens Stock Ginseng Biotin Shampoo, 8 fl oz liquid Review




I am a middle aged female with hair that has thinned a little over the last few years. I did some research and read that a number of the ingredients in this shampoo had anecdotal evidence of helping to restore hair, so I decided to try it. When I read other's reviews, I wondered if I would end up smelling like Old Spice. The smell is primarily minty - so neither male nor female, but a very pleasant neutral smell. It lathers up some, but seems gentle. It doesn't have sodium laureth sulfate which is detergent and pretty drying, it's amazing how many (like 95%) of shampoos use that as their primary ingredient. I don't know if it is helping to restore some hair growth, though lately I do think I see less hair in my hairbrush. I've only been using it a month or so. But, I figure it can't hurt, it's not that expensive and it's a nice product. I've tried lots of different shampoos, but I really like this one. Whether it helps with my hair loss or not, I will likely keep using it for a while.




Aubrey Organics - Mens Stock Ginseng Biotin Shampoo, 8 fl oz liquid Feature


  • 100 % Natural Ingredients

    Step 1-Shampoo with this invigorating formula that leaves hair u

  • Shake well before using. Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse; repeat if needed. Follow with Men's





Aubrey Organics - Mens Stock Ginseng Biotin Shampoo, 8 fl oz liquid Overview


STEP 1 ? Shampoo with this invigorating formula that leaves hair ultra-clean, shiny and easy to style. Restores body and fullness to thinning, fine hair and tones and energizes the scalp.
FEATURES BENEFITS
Ginseng & He Shou Wu
Energize scalp

Biotin
Adds body and fullness

INGREDIENTS: Deionized Water, Coconut Oil-Corn Oil Soap, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (made from organic, non-GMO soybeans), Carrageenan, Ginseng Extract, Inositol, Horsetail Extract, Nettle Extract, Coltsfoot Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Hydrolyzed Keratin, Cedarwood Oil, Peppermint Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Biotin, He Shou Wu, Aubrey's Preservative (Citrus Seed Extract, Vitamins A, C and E).
Not tested on animals. Biodegradeable. Recyclable.
Made in USA



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 11, 2010 03:13:07

No comments:

Post a Comment