4/19/2010

Rudy's Emu Oil And Jojoba Oil Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle

Cheap Rudy's Emu Oil And Jojoba Oil Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle Review




I ordered this product for myself, because I have hair that is thin and fine. I tried it, but was not happy with the way my hair felt. However, my husband found the bottle and tried the shampoo, and he was very pleased. He said he really liked it, and could I get more for him. I told him he could use that one. My husband has very fine hair also, but is getting bald. Not only is his hair looking better, but I'm sure that I see new hair on the top of his head. So while it's not the thing for me, my husband loves it.




Rudy's Emu Oil And Jojoba Oil Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle Feature


  • Does Not Contain any Lauryl Sulfate, Laureth Sulfate
  • Nourishes hair and soothes dry, itchy scalp
  • No Parabens, Artificial Coloring or Fragrance
  • Removes sebum deposits that can cause dandruff, itching & hair loss




Rudy's Emu Oil And Jojoba Oil Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle Overview


Rudy's Natural Emu Oil and Jojoba Shampoo nourishes hair and soothes dry, itchy scalp. Rudy's Natural Emu Oil & Jojoba Oil Shampoo removes sebum deposits that can cause dandruff, itching and hair loss. It helps correct damage caused by the heat of blow drying, perming and too much sun.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 19, 2010 02:42:07

No comments:

Post a Comment