4/11/2010

Kiehl'S By Kiehl'S - Overnight Biological Peel--/1.7oz

Cheap Kiehl'S By Kiehl'S - Overnight Biological Peel--/1.7oz Review




I bought this product at the Kiehl's store in Philadelphia on a whim. I have a few problems with my skin that I have never been able to get rid of: (1) acne--I've had mild/moderate acne for years and no amount of washing or toning my face seemed to help; (2) Seborrheic dermatitis--this is genetic, and I've had small, bright red, flaky patches on either side of my nose since high school; (3) uneven skin tone--blotchy all over.

I've always loved Kiehl's products, so I knew it was the place to go to for an exfoliating mask, which I thought would at least help with my acne. They told me they didn't have an exfoliating mask, but this peel instead. It was recommended to me to start out by using it every day for a week or so to jump start the exfoliation process and then slowly decrease. All I would have to do is spread two drops over my clean face and neck each night, then rinse with warm water in the morning. Also being a lazy person, this appealed to me, as I wouldn't even need to wash my face the morning afterward, just moisturize if needed. I was surprised after I put it on the first night how well it absorbed into my skin, and my face was only a little sticky. It didn't interfere with my sleeping position at all.

After the first week of everyday use--wow. It began to solve ALL of my problems. Now after a month of use (I've decreased to about 4-5 times a week), my acne is mostly gone. Maybe I have a couple pimples on my jawline, but that's it. My dermatitis patches are also mostly gone--one patch is gone completely and the other side is on it's way out. AND my skin has never looked more even. I can't wait to see what will happen with extended use of this product. I would recommend this magic potion to anyone with any type of skin problem! It has made my skin practically flawless.




Kiehl'S By Kiehl'S - Overnight Biological Peel--/1.7oz Feature


  • Overnight Biological Peel--/1.7OZ
  • All our fragrances are 100% originals by their original designers. We do not sell any knockoffs or immitations.
  • All vail comes in sample size.




Kiehl'S By Kiehl'S - Overnight Biological Peel--/1.7oz Overview


launched by the design house of krizia in 1981, k de krizia by krizia is classified as a flowery fragrance. this feminine scent posesses a blend of: soft florals, amber, moss and vanilla. it is recommended for casual wear.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 11, 2010 13:27:12

No comments:

Post a Comment